My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hohoho this is BORN

yes i know.... i should have done this 3 years ago when i was in saf. Yes i know i have wriiten Article One and Two of "VErn's War Diary" and due to military comittments the idea is scrapped. BUT now there is a chance for me to resurrect the idea. HAHAHA. so gd...online somemore other people can read and can share ideas. But now de to the lack of perfect knowledge...i have decided to not merely tok abt military stuff...coz i know i will have very little things to write if i limit this to a single field.

well it is very unfortunate that the very first topic is abt BIKINIS. YEs very unfortunate...the political science association is up to its tricks again...once again absolutely nothing abt political science is discussed and those deprived people are toking abt BGR, sex and wearing bikinis to school as usual. I learned that bikinis have become an sop item. well that's wat wanling told me. i was really horrified. not that i m a very conservative person but really many Singaporeans are in rather bad shape although they never notice it. hmm wearing bikinis to show off the fats at ur hips? show people how small ur breasts really are? i know i sound very evil here but this is a extreme case. i spoke to Adeline aka Salsasnow...and i told her wat i feel. she seems rather surprise when i said that being slim isn't the only requisite for having a gd figure. many singaporeans are either too thin or they have muscles that r too developed...thus looking bad in bikinis. OF coz guys will continue to say that they are hot... i wonder if they realise that they will be even hotter if they are naked.....

arrgghh i too must stay in shape. my abs r disappearing again...i must criticise myself before critising other people. THe arms r a lost cause... bad childhood cause this... fortunately my forearm strength is as gd as before. As i said to Bao Kun and Peiyu, "THese arms of mine are used to mo1 metal" Ahhh mechanic days....filles me with nostalgia. anyway my legs r quite ok...the muscles, the sprintign power is there as proven by my deed last fri in running from ginza bus stop to nus in less than 5 min. what i need now is to train up my stamina and my chest.

well there is one thing i need to mention. DOW. yes, i was badly defeated in the battle of the marshes. i underrestimate my opponent and toyed with him by attacking his fortfications with infantry...i thought he has no troops alias i was wrong...i was defeaed and the time i took to rebuilt my forces allow him to build an armored assault team. I played the match a second time this time bothering to shore up my defenses. the enemy were like throwing eggs against the wall no mercy is shown to those who opposes the eldar. however today's events prove that i really sux at open warfare when i m otnumbered. hmmm why do i win my battles at warhammer then? is it because i tend to emphasize a lot of firepower and speed...something that could not be utilised in a rts game. anyway i have decided to experiment again...eldar vs space marines. i would either push up the difficult so he can use his armored assault on me earlier... or i could choose to build minimum fortifications and see if i can beat the hell outta the enemy.

ok that's all...gotta do some readings....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home