My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Monday, July 04, 2005

2 Xiao Ren in Office

i was originally very pissed with some people and wanted to write stuff to vent my anger but the moment I came to this page, my anger was gone. Those people are xiao ren aniwae...why get so bothered by them. Their immaturity and hateful words do not do justice to me and Peiyun is right...time will show wad a person i am and there is no need for me to defend myself or feel sad abt wad others said about me.

IF I m a flawed person, I will not have dat many frens such that we could form half a battalion.

To be honest, for me to b criticised by them for showing concern to others, I seriously doubt the values of these people in question. They make themselves sound so nice by claiming to help the company...well since they r so helpful, they may as well work without pay.

I have my own commitment to my mother and my friends. The rest can stay in the company and "help". We all know that its for the money aniwae...dun make it sound so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home