My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I have a NIECE

YEs...its a great joy and i have become a proper uncle. i realy thank the creator got blessing my family. too bad i was bz and never got chance to see her.

yeap i tried my Dow battle of the marshes III. same difficulty level but less stationary guns. I won with ease even. basically because i bother to mass enough troops. and this time fire prisms turn the tide. i have some guns still but not so many this time. this proves that i can mass enough troops in time and do not need so many stationary guns. this game really demostrates the power of artillery and its the precise artillery fire of the fire prism that win the game for me...haha my troops r no longer flying around. tanks rdeadly too. predatr killed many troops but i managed to win the day with my many prisms. i spoe to yq abt chaos and after thinking abt it decide not to field the as their artillery is not precise and do little dmg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home