My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Battle with Tsui and Michael

Michael asked me for a game yesterday which i promptly accepts. He is playing the empire army that i have dreamt of - all infantry, no gunpowder, no cavalry and making use of detachment rule. It is very resilent with 2 stubborn units, 1 unbreakable and the last "normal" unit has the griffon standard. Even if i bombard him wif magic missles, it may not be possible for me to get enough victory points. I won by clearing quite a few of his detachments, bombarding the griffon standard unit and finally ramming in the Cok into it, and I also panicked away his elector count unit with black horror. In addition i have proven that witch elves's frenzy can be very well neglected when the unit's flank is protected...with difficult terrain in this case.

I also fought Tsui, minor defeat but i m quite happy. if he had not roll so well in the last turn, it could have been a draw. anyway its a close call with Bretonnians, i actually make him sweat. the key is to use many s4 hits and static combat res and fear. Scorpions are extremely deadly. A gd thing i learnt is a few dirty tricks Tsui taught me with difficult terrain :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home