My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Some sites need to shake up their internet capabilities

GW nearly screw me. when i try to download the woodelf pdf....com nearly hang. damn mad. apparently something's wrong with GW's file.

played with Sijin and andy yesterday. vs sijin its basically infantry vs cav. i kow all cav de is gd but i dunno its so gd. my infantry blocks juz crumble under pressure from so may sides. yes it true thathis armor is steady and my own damages aren't impressive. and yup sijin is right wen he say i put the rbt wrongly. why give the archers priority when a wood is guarding my flank. although derfel agress that had my noble not screw up in his to wounds rolls. i could have ended up with a draw.


against andy. the same problem with tk mages arises. no place to hide. i think i have to practise more. especially with my new lists. TK rules oh man i got so many stuff to paint.

1 Hydra
12 Executioners
15 Blackguard
1 Noble Chariot
1 Corsair BSB and 4 corsair

2 skeleton Chariots
12 Archers
19 Ebonian Spearmen [dun forget the VC skellie musican]
1 Bone Giant
1 Scorpion.

after these...then i will think abt a new army.

i think i need to get a new force. one which allows me to manuveur and shoot well, bombard with magic and then hit with overwhelming force. DE dun have gd mobile shooting although out magic missles are superb. HE have gd shooting but their magic leaves more to be desired. maybe woodelf can serve my purpose.

Last week i tried to spend time with Jane bt i was unsuccessful. sigh tomorrow i will get to see Catherine and adeline again. dunno wat stunt catherine will do this time. i hope she gets my message soon enough. AHX ask me to give adeline a chance...lol he's crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home