My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Problems...

yesterday night jane told me that there r two others guys who said that they like her and apparently she seems to belive them. and right now she is going to join one of them[i think its one of them] for dinner. personally i doubt that they really like her. c'mon man during new years day they r all partying away wif their frens and its I who cancelled all my rp sessions to spend time with jane. i told jane that but i dunno if she believed me. i really hope that there is a chance for me to prove my sincerity. i doubt jane even cares now with three guys giving her so much attention. she did nt even bother to save the address of this blog.

i m feeling raher down lately because of all these competition...wat if jane choose someone else.....sigh. and she has said that she dun like my dress sense. blame mum for saboing me. where are all my nice clothes? all gone. all replaced by these uncle clothes and have no money to buy my own clothes....weep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home