My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Wars with Andy [Andyian Wars]

Last night, i fought with two andys...one daemonic legion[the teacher], the other a skaven dude, a veterean warhammer player who has gone rusty[its a combine game with ahx and vic also]. wat happen is that while the first andy massacre me, i also manage to take out andy with mainly my strength.

regarding the first andy, daemonic legions r fast...well its expected but i m not used to the fact that there r M5 infantry that causes fear and have 2S4 attacks. I have found my perfect infantry....the Daemonette[Cult of Pleasure appears in my mind]. another factor is the flying daemon princescharacters with terror. wat happened is that i actually tried to form a shield to block off andy's troops but his exalted daemon move behind my lines and terror away my CENTRAL BLOCK. yes the central block which means the chain is broken. to make things worse, a sorceror is taken along with the fleeing corsairs...my dominance in the magic phase thus came to an end. Ahx tok a lot abt the ward save of the daemons. although its true that andy rolled well and that the daemonic save can be irritating at times for the foe...the fact is that it is simply 5+ for troops and 4+ for characters. when fighting daemonic legions, dun keep ur expectations too high...and try to do as muc dmg as possible. a key issue yesterday is the fight between the daemon and my highborn. i have created a default daemon setup myself and i m surprise that actually there is also someone else who though of the same combi as me....alias that together with the highborn not being able to implict enough wounds resulted in the collaspe of my right flank.

i dunno y by the blog has not be publishing all my stuff lately. the part on the second battle disappeared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home