My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Monday, October 18, 2004

Mr Love affair with Econs

Stupid nus computer...becase of it, i can't catch Jinlian today. By the time i reach the classroom she has left. I muz create more chances...friday is a gd chance...hmmmm

During 3101 tutorial i sat beside kenny. hahaha he mentioned that even he feels stressed with this module. i myself was freaking stress too and had to destress at that very moment by drawing pineapples and chickens on my qn paper. oh ya. kenny recognize me i think...hahaha rude awakening sia for him.

i did some checking up on the cartiginians and egyptians today for Rome total war. Carthaginians looks like a balanced force. surprisingly they have no raiders and had to rely on the light/medium cavalry to counter enemy flankers. Egytians i have onli taken a look at their light cav. it does quite alot of dmg for a light cav....perhaps at higher levels, the faction have heavy cav too. Tried chariots too but i dun really know how to use them. i mean charging the enemy is easy but how do i make sure i do not get bogged down by enemy infantry. As for the elephants of carthage. i think they r simply more reliable chariots...a force to reckon with.

I think i got no time for warhammer liao. exams coming real soon, no time to paint and yet i still have to buy more models. sigh this plus my newly arisen budget problem is screwing me badly. 250 for 4 lessons is damn little la...lidat how can i earn my 10k. shit man...guess i may have to use my druchii for the dec tournament

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home