My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, October 16, 2004

My Tombking have problems

played a total of 5 games last week. draw once, minor victory once, massacre twice and solid defeat once. This is BAD. My heavy cavalry unit fail to hit any of its designated targets and in almost all the games i can't coordinate it with my chariot unit. and ArRRGHH Tomb prince and tomb king cannot charge out to form a small super unit....lidat take tomb prince for wat. that selfish dude can only cast spells on himself anyway. i have decided to use a lich priest on horse...LL no choice. the problem now is how to protect the priests...MUZ i use mass troops? i dun feel like using leh.

my carrion have been doing very badly. ok i know that they r not expected to kill anything better than skirmishes but i lost to skinks TWICE. easily still. sigh, is it a bad choice... muz i end up having the same role as my darkriders....yes i think it does.

one thing to note....screaming skull kill a lot though. Good.

ushabti r good but i need more of them...both to serve as hidden positions for my priest as well as to hit stuff. time to get the Horus models liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home