My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Gaulish Weakness

I survive with gauls :p. i have totally NO advantages and have to beat the Julli by the virtue of tactics. got a few times think i will lose coz there r no more big walls and i dun have mass troops. now i m sucking the blood out of the julli.

in warhammer i fought luke and eliminate him swiftly. haha his lack of experience and certain misinterpretations(yes i know its nt a fair fight) of the rules won me the game. the slann is strong. the conflagaration of doom killed my hierophant in a single turn....he had a irressistable. fortunately i was focused and bent on hitting him. he was overwhelmed by tk magic just as i was overwhelmed by his.

i actually dreamt of jinlian last night...in my dream to my horror she's a mlysian like jackie. guess things in the day kinda affect our dreams at night. i juz shrug it off. saw the lala show just now...reminds me of WJY and her utter stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home