My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Stuff painted over the past few weeks (40k minis).

As I was telling Lawrence, I actually did quite a bit of stuff over the past few weeks but I have not update the blog. So here are the photos of the 40k stuff that I have painted


Inquisitor Lord Vondire





The leader of my forces. Lord Vondire do not believe in the Imperial Creed, having seeing with his own eyes that the Emperor is just a man (a gifted one no doubt) and not some godlike being (see http://vernwardiary.blogspot.com/2006/02/inquisitor-vondires-memories.html). He sees the Imperial Creed simply as an ideology to unify the Imperium of Man. Vondire is more concerned with the standing of his household and its power within the Imperium Administration and his position in Ordos Hereticus is simply a means to an end of achieving a stranglehold on power. That said, Vondire is very much concerned with the fate of the Imperium itself, as a stronger Imperium will ultimately lead to greater power for his family. Therefore Vondire is often seemed supporting wars of faith by the Ecclesiachy so as to claim worlds for the Imperium (often at the expense of Xenos or traitors).

Bertha Bestrafung





My female priest (priestess). She did quite a good job in killing marines and orks in her first two battles.

Acro-flaggelants




I got these models for a long time. Finally got them painted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home