My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Painting Challenge - What is my achievement

Here are the stuff pledged for the painting challenge months ago. (see http://vernwardiary.blogspot.com/2010/07/painting-challenge-again.html for reference)

10 Themata Kallavaroi
14 Cataphracts plus Archers
24 Infantry including Archers

4 Longbeard Rangers
13 Miners
1 Warrior Standard bearer
7 Warmachien Crews
4 Dwarven Characters
1 Gryocopter
20 Hammerers

From the list above, the minis not done are 1) Cataphract Archers 2) 24 Infantry 3) 13 miners 4) 1 Runesmith 5) Gryocopter

However I have painted more than enough to make for this with my

1)Inquisitor Lord
2) 3 Accroflaggelants
3) Penitent Engines
4) Norman Knights

And I still have coming up...

1) Swooping Hawks
2) Guardians
3) Grudge Thrower
4) Runesmith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home