My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Battle at Helsreach (Battle 1)

Pre Battle Reporting.

Author: Inqusitor Vondire


To my commanders of the Order of the Matyred Lady,


Today the Order of the Matyred Lady stand firm against the onslaught of the vile Orks, half sentient brutes who are a threat to the world of Armageddon.

Our army will lay a trap for them. We will give ground as the Orks advance and then sweep them from the flanks. Squad Adeline, Squad Yi and Squad Sophia will be in charge of holding the thin red line with two Exorcist launchers attached to them for anti tank duties while Canoness Katherine will lead a strike force to hit at the flank.

I personally will join the firebase once I secured the assistance of the Office of Assassin as I believe that the sisters need my inspiring presence of hold their ground.

Good luck ladies and death to the Alien.


Signing off

Inquisitor Vondire.




Post Battle Reporting

Author: Inquisitor Vondire


You have failed the Emperor my warriors.

I hereby ordered the Mechanicus team in charge of the maintenance of the Exorcist launchers to be executed, for their negligence had led to unsatisfactory performance of these relic weapon systems. As a result, the infantry had to bear the brunt of the fighting.

And WHO is in charge of the body armor of my troops. The equipment had proven to be of inferior quality, Priestess Bertha was downed by a single volley of Ork fire and many sisters also suffered likewise. THIS IS REDICULOUS!!! I WANT THE PERSONNEL INVOLVED TO BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY.

I am also very disappointed by the troops themselves. It was fortunate that not many were left or they will taste a shot from my plasma pistol. For your information, I have executed the Exorcist driver the moment we reached camp, for her incompetence in taking out the Orkish battle wagon.

I would have had you executed too Katherine, had you not held an entire Ork Mob by yourself and nearly destroyed it. I consider that you have made amends but I expect better performance from your troops next time.

Vondire signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home