My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fighting AHX's WoodElf with Lizardmen

Today, I had a difficult fight with AHX's woodelf. i feel that he is trrying to b cheesey but luckily he is not cheesey enough. I have quite a balance saurus army under my command. 2 x 10 skinks, 1 x 10 scouting skinks, 2 x 12 Queztl Saurus with Spears, 4 Krox, 5 Saurus Cav, 3 salamander, 2 priest one lvl 1 one lvl 2, one saurus scar veterean on cold one, one nike shoes saurus lord. The terrain is clearly not blalanced and its to ahx's advantage...however he is ok with the terrain[AHX always feel that dice decides everything even if its not realistic] as a result difficult terrain and woods form a makeshift castle for ahx in the center of his deployment zone. I had a hill at my middle left flank and another just 3 inches to the right in the middle[a valley] which i hide my skink units. the first hill is sheltered by a forest in the front.

AHX's dice rolls r awesome in the first 3 turns. His shooting with his gladeguard is crazy. I lost 3 saurus cav and many foot saurus. in addition, the left flank is seriously threatened by dryads, i onli have skinks and a krox unit guarding it. the salas r always fleeign frm his altered noble but due to some mischarge of terrain/movement /charging distance, AHX miscalculate and thus allowing one of my saurus regiments to save my left flank by charging frm the center. The right flank is filled with heroics for my troops [me and ahx exchange luck by turn 4]. to b honest ahx's right flank crumbled due to just 3 models- the saurus champ, the saurus cav champ and the scar veterean aka Luke's Guan Yu. the 3 fellas just kill everything.

for painting. after doing my sisters of battle. i will do the nubian spearmen. then i will decide if i will do the chariots. if i m not doing. i will do a canoness, and 1 celestian and 1 more sister squad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home