My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Whn I took command of Brets....

I met the Lady one day after I took command of the army.
Her first words were to reprimand me for my poor command of English.
She had cold hard eyes and short raven black hair.
Her tongue were sharp and drew blood with every stroke.
My heart smiled at her fiery spirit.

After I had my first battle she was there again.
With the usual thrashing and abuse.
Then she told me where she's from, what she did and what she wanna be.
And my respect for her grew
Well I was cocky for a while
and did my usual trick

and she said, "keep these cheeseiness to urself."
I can't help but laugh at the irony of it all.
I ask her for her number
she ask me to try harder
I guess I just have to know her deeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home