My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Talking to Yixian again

It has been a long time since I had a long conversation with Yixian. Online sadly(we were too bz in real life)

My hypothesis is right. Yixian told me that it doesn't snow in Fujian province. (she never c snow b4 and i was trying to explain how its like). Hmm dat makes me very fortunate...for this mean i am one of the first members in my family to see snow for the last 100-150 yrs. Its really a pity as the climate of south China is damn gd...not like the freezing cold of northern europe or the blazing heat of south east asia.

Anyway Yixian quite weak la..no discipline...still cannot kick the habit of zzz late lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home