My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Words of Khara

I am angry because I have followed the rules all these years yet now those ideals r scorn upon.

I am angry coz institutions champion the wrong values for profit.

I am angry coz many r morally corrupted yet still taught the next generation its not wrong to do so.

I am angry coz there are lies all around.

I am so angry that i pray that I shall never hold the sword of destruction

For cities shall burn and civilisation shall fall.

As I cleansed this world that I so much loved

All the tears have already dried

and if the day comes...

I shall not no longer weep.

- Before the Fall

(hope i translated properly...cool rite)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home