My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I am still using my Dark Elves!!!

Lord Darkspear, stepped down form the dais and stroll towards the army in the parade square. It was one of the few moments that he had the stern look when looking at his soldiers.

From the corner of his eye, Darkspear saw a unit of darkriders, pointing at those horsemen, he asked his Aunt(we assume), Veronia DArkspear,"Are those musicians accompanying that squad the survivors of the previous battle."

"YEs my Lord."

"Right, kill them." Darkspear say matter of factly.

Those who heard their lord's words were shocked.

Darkspear look at his troops with a stare from the dead," Why not, they are weak, they underperformed and had compromised the flank of the army. They deserve to die, and by the way those executioners. Kill all of them too. They did nuts in the last battle. If those so-called knights were still around, i would have them executed too, fortunately for them, they died."

As the executioners fell onto their own blades, DArkspear glared at his aunt, "If YOU screwed up in ur spell casting again, I could not guarantee that I will give you the respect u used to received."

After purging his army, the Dark Lord return to the dais, "Our Ally King Rameses III of Khemri had great victories in the borderlands of the old world. However we had been under their shield for too long and our edge has become blunt. Our troops had slacken leading to the substandard result lately. Where is that army that accompany me in the raid into Kazak-Korn, where is that army that beat off the Chaos Hordes in the north. I do nt recognize the army in front of me and to be honest, I am disgusted with you. You guys do not deserve to serve the darkspear clan. I understand that repeat campaigns had led to lots of restructuring and raw recruits are present in every regiment. Whether this is the cause of the recent failures I cannot say. But I have already received permission from Lord Malekith to declare u cannot-make-its into a penal legion. Lead by Lady Veronia Darkspear, the leader of the rag tag band, you were to fight in Ulthuan and the Old world for 3 years. Only then will you be allowed to return and join the army. U will expect no reinforcements other than other failed druchii troops from other armies.
And finally you can no longer deserved to be called Druchii, just call urself the Penal Legion"

the last remark gave rise to an outroar as well as cries of anguish. Many warriors have not felt so insulted before. Suddenly, Yishenwuhui stood out, "My fellow warriors, we have disgraced our KIng Malekith and Lord Darkspear, our failure has also tainted Lady Veronia's record. We deserve to die a thousand times but our lord has showed mercy. I say we accept this challenge and come back after an expedition of glory. Shout after me my fellow warriors. No guts no glory, no feelings no desires, no mercy and no remorse. TO WAR and GLORY.

and so the crowded echoed "No guts no glory, no feelings no desires, no mercy and no remorse. TO war and GLORY"

Touched Veronia looked back at her nephew and remarked," I will prove it to you, I will show it to you. I will show you that we are the pride of the Darkspears and what a Druchii really is."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home