My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Thursday, March 23, 2006

FAtigue

I ma very tired due to late nights on essays and some(i really mean some) gaming. I m suppose to do readings now...but i m too tired and simply scan thru. YawnZ.

Anyway I have been plagued by a tactical problem lately. In the even of a battle, it is extrmely common for a battle array to fall about due to collasped formations as well as the pursuing of broken enemy formations. The latter case is extremely serious when cavalry units are absent/or when u have too few regiments around.

3 questions

Is the retention of a battle array a key priority?
If so how shuld we keep the battle array in place?
Does it meant we had to sacrifice the chance of obliterating the enemy totally juz for the assurance from defeat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home