My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My current 2250 army is a flop

Its crazy. Unless I revamp by army by pumping troops in, my army is just a bunch of infantry blocks with mages waiting to lose. i have neither enough dark riders or crossbows. Today i tried using the executioner detachment again, it turn out to be a poor substitute for the spear block. granted that luck plays a role but it did not make a good shield. and once again, the lifetaker dude failed to act as an effective mage hunter due to targeting rules my conclusion....de mage hunting sux. perhaps that's y no one can give a proper solution on the internet...ok de not sux la juz that our prey can do better.

as for the corsair block, its veri gd but not for a "static army" since the whole de army is slow...230 points is juz another juicy point sink for the enemy. it shuld be used in an army with no point sinks(like the original highborn list)i think i m gonna scrap the whole 2250 touurney army...its not woorth the time. I will do a new list for 7th edition(since i almost know the changes liao) and plan my shopping list. now: should i fork out 70 bucks for a bone giant or shuld i b realistic and borrow frm tsui.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

40k:

"My Lord, this is Canoness Katherine. Our vanguard has been securing some ancient artifacts when we were attacked by Xeno Witches(Eldar). My entire force is obliterated, sister Adeline was taken out in the first wave of fire and sister sophia was knocked out by witchcraft(edritch storm that hurt no one except sophia)most of the other sisters were either grievously wounded or dead. Only me myself and my rhino crew are combat fit. i have salvage wat artifacts i could and place them in my rhino. I re...t reinfor.. ments. This holy war may had to be called off since we were fighting more than Tau or Chaos."

--------------------

AHX's performance with eldar makke me nostagic. his army works very similarly to Peng De huai's People's Volunteer Army...granted he had more firepower and 1 more tank i have found a way to make dark reapers wrk...as well as rangers. Eldar got hope...as long as GW dun change them too much. Given my shortage of funds...i muz plan my purchases very carefully.(edit: later i find out from soo that AHX's army is not efficient. its a pity that an effective tournament ready eldar army is unlike wad i would like to have. if eldar remains like this, i will not do it. And dat seems very likely from current trends)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home