My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Narses Tactics

Although I have not been posting for ages, I have actually been playin lots of warhammer...just that i m too busy to blog.My 7th edi Druchii army has been around for some time liao...PERFORMANCE NT BAD, 4 wins one loss but i admit i did nt fight top tier armies.

I have been applying Narses's tactics a lot lately, archers at the flanks and blocks in the center. its veery effective but i doubu it will be so if rxb were replaced by bowmen. although one can arge that during narses's times....range of the bowmen were greater(warhammer is limited by being a tabletop game). regardless by having overlapping fields of fire, i can easily take out threats like infantry, light cav and chariots. i have nt fought mass knights and heavy chariots yet...especially if they go for my flank instead, that will beinteresting.

also i realise that i have been losing cavalry in every game...perhaps cos they r nt in the formation and tend to be forward. i will play more games w DE(yup changed my mind) although i doubt there will b chancewith all the new 40k stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home