My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thanks

I want to thank the following friends who has helped me overcome my most difficult sem...5 hons mods

Kwee Lim for giving me economic insight
Junxiang for pushing me hard
Kenneth Koh for being a buddy in econometrics and going thru all the shit with me
yanying for her insightful feedback, my omg assignment 2 is all ur credit
Nerine for her useful notes and especially econometrics stuff. my probit and logit is purely ur credit
william for the morale support
KC, Lijun forlightening the mood.
ron for listening to my complaints regarding macro tutorials
Stacy for complaining...u seem to be voicing out the words of anguish i have in my heart
Kelvin for all the cool feedback and great presentations
jingmin for being a friend and companion
and mostly importantly of all...

...my old cliche Alex, Hongjin and Mark, for all your companionship, support in 4 out of 5 of my modules.for being wif me in every project and almost every exam...you guys rocks

Last but not least Yixian, for your words of comfort whenever i seek you for refuge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home