My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Meeting up with Yixian; meeting Yongsheng


The main highlight of the day is actually my int project presentation trial run(hee) but let's not talk about that. anyway i m supposed to meet yixian for dinner so i hope into my my going out clothes. manage to take a photo before leaving the hse...



anyway rather than meeting up w yx, i actually bump into her when i was going to the meeting place. she was wearing this nice looking black dress laced with gold threads at the collar coupled with a super dark green dress. she wore earrings too. she look very elegant and very different from usual(while i m my usual self hee). so we had a short chat...with most of the topics abt career stuff before packing up and going home together. she dropped off at clementi ntuc, although i got stuff to buy, i m too shack to follow...lol i just went to je library to do my readings and nua...

...where i met chen yongsheng aka milo skin we had some updating and sharing before he start showing me some pics frm his gynae textbook...photos of bleeding organs which i can't identify. YS mentioned that some r cervixes but i m too disgusted to look. my coffee is more comforting lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home