My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Friday, June 09, 2006

Long overdued thought on P and P

so the two broke up after....6-12 months? erm erm its abt time for me the make my comments...

As a mutual fren of the two of them, i really find them incompatible....pang is like a mouse at the mercy of a lion. its his first relatonship vs Peis's goodness dunno how many(c'mon how many bfs did she had when we were in army). if Pang says its a good experience...i suppose he is rather blessed not to feel the full impact. been insulated is a fortune.

look at peie now...attached again. In my opinion, she got into relationships too easily, as a fellow Geminian, I understand how easy it is for us to get sentimental and to be in love. We also possess the fire to seize what we want and often we get it. The tragedy i dat we get bored easily and break up soon. Peie should be aware of this weakness of hers and control her emotions and actions...i wonder how many men had suffer under her liao.

Sometimes I wonder whether people like her have a sense of guilt. Dun u feel dirty. Am I simply too harsh on myself or am I juz enlightened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home