My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello people

yes i am back, and yes...I remember my last post was a long way past that's y i decide to post something now while waiting for macro class to start.
First things first, warhammer...7th is out but sianZ i had a very very bad first day. i gave a minor to tsui(he's lucky plus i get a little screwed up by lack of complete knowledge of the rules). I also gave a massacre to both andy and derfel. both r due to luck...my miscasts were so bad that they cost me the game...a miscast by tesela stripped me of the superinfantryman unit while Veronia died in a miscast vs Derfel. I was also very sway vs derfel shooting was very bad and my fleeing distance was crap resulting in tesela and her spearbodyguard being run over by a crappy asur chariot. my druchii list was very tied in terms of points in the 7th edition. hard hitting power was even more emphasized in cavalry. you can no longer throw sucidal flank charges with light cav now as charges is that they will flee into enemy units and get destroyed...like my game vs andy. this is a "secret" that onli i know at the moment. given the risk of flank charges, cavalry has to be either very hard hitting or one must secure the flanks of the battlefield very well. my druchii army is still very troubled by whether i shuld drop the darkriders or the rxbmen unit. Warmachine hunting is getting more and more difficult nowadays, i hate to admit it but i have a problem fight derfel's warmachines given his large number of cavalry and chariots. Derfel's army isn't an infantry based army...as its obvious that they dun mean a thing. however the list did show the usefulness of many fast units...in a way its a lot more effective than AHX's chaos list. AHX might b bringing chaos soon, I can't wait to face them.
I am currently very broke. the timetable and sheer number of readings meant i have to spend a lot oof money on zapping notes, transport and dinner. Not to forget that i have been dating some gers lately...more money gone. whhich is sad as i am unable to play a decent 40k game. as i was proxying my exorcist...its difficult to trace LOS. I think i gotta get my 1st exorcist assembled asap which sadly also meant painting most of it.
Urgent stuff to buy and paint.
1)Exorcist (paint)
2)Warhammer Rulebook (will re-evaluate whether its necessary)
3) 2nd Exorcist
4) beginnings of my chaos army. can wait but i dunno whether i shuld wait till chaos book a not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home