My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Friday, June 09, 2006

Two post in a day?

Yeah!!! I juz read stuff written by rasputin....he CMI manZ. of all things teach people cheesey tricks like Asur's "huang feihong" and the eagle tricks.

reallie....warhammer players often use such technical details to compensate for their lackof tactics and strategy. and as they r the majority...GW tot its accepted behaviour as modify the rules to become less realistic but more friendly gaming wise. kaoZ...this is not 40k manZ. of coz people like me...who play for the "cloesest to real-life" exerience r generally cross...and pissed.

today i muz bring my laptop to uni....so the rest r spared of my druchii. but i still have my sisters....fight dom? hahaha mabbe should kill sme space marines today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home