My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Sunday, April 12, 2009

An American Indian Struggle

To view the pictures upclose, just click them



My first campaign game in Empire Total War (Using Dutch). I am trying to conquer the United States using Indian Troops.



But the enemy is too strong. The capital of Boston is heavily defended. I am forced to seize the surrounding areas first.



Meanwhile fighting small skirmishes to weaken their forces.



Finally I am confident enough to gather a host to attack Boston itself...will I prevail (note that the enemy has top tier troops...see that rifleman over there? The last unit of the enemy)













Alas! I am defeated, mainly due to his cavalry



I invade Boston again, this time with a lot more cavalry. Notice that he do not have much cavalry left.








Looks good, some of his troops are breaking. I lost quite a few units too if you notice.












Yes FINALLY. Boston is taken!



And the ending scene, (graphics a little crazy due to repeat alt Tab and print screen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home