My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update on painting projects

I am very excited lately. GW has released new Eldar support platforms which have captured my imagination and inspired me to do an Exolite Eldar army. Here are the additional Minatures that I will require

10 Eldar Guardians (Converted into Exolites)

2 Wraithguard

6 Swooping Hawks with Exarch

1 Vyper with Brightlance

1 War Walker with double Scatter Laser

2 Shadow Weavers.

I already own most of the models, and all I need are a box of glade guard for conversions, 1 Wraithguard and 2 Shadow Weavers. I will embark on this project once I conpleted my dwarven quarrellers and rangers.

Concurrently I will also do the beginnings of my historical army - the Byzantines. The first project will be the Varangian Guard which will be made up of plastic Viking models. I will do

15 Hand Weapon and Shield Varangian Guards and
15 Varangian Guards with Danish Axes

I expect to have another 14 spare Vikings left. They will be either used for spares or be assembled to form more Danish Axe wielding Varangians. :)

The painting of the historical army will be done at home while the 40k troops will be painted at Kenneth's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home