My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Thursday, December 13, 2012

To the Chief Officer of Staff,

It is my pleasure to report to you the successes of the front.  As tasked by yourself, an Egyptian Corps and a Greek Corps were sent to storm the stronghold of the Dark Elven rebels and their misguided allies. 

The Greek forces under Theodoros blockaded the enemy in their fortress while my forces went about constructing siege engines.  I have no access to the elephant troops in this battle as they were all in the far south.  Theodoros manage to bring a variety of Greek troops for the task but his army is smaller.

The enemy were divded into two camps, the North consisted largely of their wood elf allies and human infantry while the southern camp consist largely of the Dark Elves, with some wood elf archers and human cavalry.

I quickly ordered my engineers to set up additional towers in the south which severely hampers the effort of the dark elven troops as they sally out.  I also sent 3 teams of triemes to sail up the river to raid the enemy foragers, weakening their supply lines while I mustered my forces.  I then launch two attacks into the southern camp.  The first attack was made to test out the enemy defences, it was conducted by a force of 480 axemen and 240 slingers.  We took out many enemy fortifications but eventually had to retreat.  The second attack was more significant as I have also assigned 240 camel riders and 2 teams of siege engines into the assault.  We manage to break through and destroyed the camp but the rebel river fleet manage to cause many casualties, forcing my troops to evacuate the camp.  The enemy fleet then sail to attack my camp but my own river fleet was assembled and our superior navy was able to destroy them.  I then assign a token force to re-occupy the Dark Elf camp.  According to my troops, we eliminate many enemies but a significant force manage to board some ships and flee.

The southern front subdued, I then sent my troops to take out the northern camp.  My earlier naval raids have been effective and the enemy were weak.  To make things worse for the enemy, I have also commited more war machines, two teams of siege engines and 3 teams of cataputlt.  I have also send an elite chariot archer corps.  The enemy were defeated with ease.  I can confirm that the wood elves were out of this war for good and will no longer contribute forces to aid in the rebellion.

This is a great victory.  The enemy stronghold was conquered.  I have also made a point to tear down its wars as this fortress has been a rendevous point for our enemies for years.  We estimate that approximately 3000 rebels have escaped, most probably out of our borders.  They comprises mostly of Norcaine Dark elves instead of Druchii.  There are also some human mercenaries.  We did not find Hag Queen Helle among the dead so we assume that she escaped.  We are unsure if she will still be the leader of the coalition since the power of her people has been broken.  We do not believe that the Norcaine will simply pack up and go home for we know that they have been trying for years to claim a foothold in the Empire.

After action report by Commander Ahmose completed.  Signing off.


Evaluations by Chief of Staff:
My team assessed that the enemy forces will not trouble us for quite sometime as their forces are largely spent.  Reports have shown that the Norcaine were no longer able to enlist the help of sympathizers within the empire.  Thus we do not expect the enemy to be able to build up its forces for quite some time.  I hereby assign General Thrall and General Whisperwind to conduct seek and destroy missions along the northeastern border of the Ancestral Homelands.  If needed, they can also requisition the assistance of the Rus warriors in the south.  Let us monitor the developments for two years before we stand down.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home