My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Lim army is buying new arms and equipment

So I finished up my Byzantine unit (see the historical blog).  Being inspired by my friends who are doing Flames of War, I have put aside my other projects and start work on my Epic stuff! So here's my first model, a griffon.




Even as I start on my project, I am still thinking of the additional cool vehicles that I can add onto my existing collection.  The cool thing about small scale gaming like Epic and FOW is that as you collect, it really feel like amassing an army with the large number of tanks and other vehicles.  While theoretically you can do the same with 40k and other 28mm games, it takes far too much resources (especially time to paint and real estate).  Anyway I digress.  Yes, I am now on the hunt for more vehicles and hardware to supplement my collection.  Two website that impresses me are

http://www.onslaughtmini.com/
&
http://www.troublemakergames.co.uk/webstore-did.htm

Due to huge painting commitment (WAB, WM, 40k, WHFB and Epic), I must be really careful in buying new stuff...but I can still do window shopping for now can't I? :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home