My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, March 05, 2005

It's a glorious day.

The night beofre Derfel challenged me to a game with high elves which i accepted. As i have not used the manticore for a long time. i decide to bring back the old manticore-cok team. In addition Sijin showed me a few links of GT-Winning Druchii Army lists. so i made a few slight adjustments.

all in all i used...

1 lvl 4, 1 lvl 2, BM on manticore

20 spears, 5 darkriders, 5 darkriders with rxb, 12 Rxbmen, 6 Cok, 6 Harpies,5 shades, 1 hydra.

The plan worked well! although the manticore is neutralised swiftly...the hydra charge in his spearmen block with the knights. and did untold amount of dmg. Derfel sent in support but these were all defeated. although its true that i had some gd rolls. the fact si also that derfel made quite a few mistakes that cost him to lose by such a wide margin. he have only one scroll. he did not allocate attacks properlyand there r some deployment defciencies.

Then I went to fight Elmer. Its a superb massacre. i m lucky that my SSC panic away his salamanders and shamans. my shooting with archers also whittle down many saurus. then his saurus lord fought well and destroy my ushabti's [he has solid defense] but a series of panic test finally force him to run. a small trick i learn is to move the carrion near a fleeing unit and magic-move it to charge to run the unit down. this is how i remove the saurus lord and a unit of saurus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home