My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Eve

ok, I am going to do a post that is similar to the "standard" posts other bloggers do. I m gonna tok abt my new yr eve

Its a bad start at first. Vic's fail attempt to organize something led me to organise a buffet dinner at yukiyaki.The food is great and I manage to have some ice cream this time. After we r done, victor and tat came to join us. we went to a coffee bean near the esplanade. AHX and I decide to explore a bit so we went to clarke quay...and ho the prostitutes were even there tonight. naturally we did nt do anything. Tat then said he gtg...well since the weakest member of the party has left...we decide to go DRINKING. but onli me, vic and ahx drank. The rest juz sat there....a small issue came up as the staff pointed out that everyone muz order soomething. We left of coz.

as i dun feel like going home,victor ask me if i wanna join his smu frens. As these frens brought their own frens along...i say y not. and So i get to meet Doreen, ferin and daphne. lol Ferin is a nice lady , doreen and daphne were gorgeous. we went to the esplanade again to c thefireworks and then...back to the same fuck up pub to drink again. after an hour of drinking and chatting, we went home. spending a long time trying to grab a cab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home