My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Monday, January 29, 2007

Saturday 27th Jan 2007

It was a great day which reminds us why we take up the hobby in the first place. We had a 2 v 2 game. Me(Druchii) and Kenf(Beasts) vs Victor(Asrai) and AHX(Ogres). It was a fierce battle ending with a draw.

I had a bad start with AHX using my own forest locking hill trick against me during deployment phase. This will teach me to be careful! Fortunately, I am used with improvision and therefore could still set up the rbts such that the trick was just a small ignorance. Its hard to really comment about the game as the flow of the game was more due to the circumstances present rather than any tactical ingenuity. However I muz mention that kenf's troops soak up most of the pressure allowing my druchii to exploit it. 2 failed stupidity test kinda led my foes underestimate the Coks. Fortunately a lucky turn allow the unit to crush a big chunk of the enemy's right. MY druchii had many lucky breaks, such as the witch elves doing an insane courage vs AHX's tyrant retinue and my spears getting rid of a butcher(w his bodyguards) and Vic's wardancer noble despite getting charged! Kenf was unlucky in the game but he manged to skillfully pull off a flank charge against Vic's treekin allowing us to regain our lead in points during the last turn(but result still draw la). AHX and vic shooting are outrageus especially victor. i lost count of how many wounds he cause. out of 10 arrows, he hit w 7 or 8 and have 5 wounds at long range...and it happen many times!!!

other warhammer stuff. I have finally sent my tombguard home. now all that is left at kevins are my Witchhunters army and some spare models. haiZ i m still getting another box of eldar. I woud need a place to store these models

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home