My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Friday, December 14, 2012

Unexpected findings by the Norse

We were defending the city of Arogs from Beorix and his lackeys when Norcaine raiders were found harrassing our rear lines.  We manage to beat them off and about 400 of them lay death.

On a separate note, we also spotted some trolls in the battle of Crete.  We manage to persuade 100 of them to join our side while the rest were slain.

Another matter was that 200 mercenary knights and 240 crossbowmen have defected to us.  These were mercenaries formerly serving then enemy.  I am sending them to the capital in the event you guys want to keep their service.

Seems like we have beaten off the Spellforce invasion force for good.

Glory to the Norse Army.

-report by chief Verunder

============================

What really happened in Argos.

I was playing a city defence quest (yes I defended 30 cities and won a trophy!), when some sea people were found coming our of the houses in the city too attack me.  I am amused and decide that there are Norcaine corsairs (they were holding 2 HW also) from the previous battles that have joined forces with other factions to weaken the Empire.

With these, the Spellforce units were totally wiped out.  I am not sure if i should orchestra another invasion in the near future.  As mentioned earlier, this invasion thingy was arrange to serve as a background story of my floorhammer battle but due to real life commitments it got called off.  I have to use these AOE missions to serve as a proxy to resolve the war and write some fluff.  I did enjoy myself though as it gives me the chance to play some good old AOE missions.  The Rescue Mission which I used to represent the storming of the rebel base turn out to be very fun.

As of now, the rebels fluffwise are largely defeated.  What's left are some dark elves with 2 HW and crossbow, executioners and cold one knights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home