My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am bringing my Tomb Kings home

I think my Desert Corps have stayed at kevin's place for too long, its time to go home. i got a bad feeling that something bad is coming and I have overstayed my welcome. I better leave ASAP. The corsairs, some skeleton cavalry and archers will remain to guard my domain.

today mark the end of my losing streak. managed to fight kenf's beastman with my Tombkings and draw. to think abt it...kenf never really snatch a draw from the jaws of defeat...it is just that i was delaying the inevitable. his minotaurs will hit home despite my withdrawal plus although he choose to deny it...his luck is above average. as seen in the fight against the ushabti. yes the shaggoth appear to roll badly vs the tk but dun forget that 3-2 hits is average...it will not affect the battle. the furies fought well against the light cav and screaming skull...it is far that it did not kill the priest. As for the beastherd vs the scorpion, u dun expect to cause any wounds on the tomb scorpion when u r onli S4 or 3. Overall i would think ken's luck is average. my luck is average too. considering the tk, the scorpion king, the priest and the tomb swarm did well. the chariots did average and the heavy horse fought below par. Its not really the heavy horse fault and i have cut down their strength by so much, they need time to get used to it.

with regards to game play..i have some oversight with the carrion...forgot to move them in turn 2. but putting that aside...i think both me and ken did equally well. ken said i took a risk with my chariot but the fact is that i took a calculated risk. his shaggoth would have died anyway in a perfectly average game.i m rather fortunate that his beastherd failed fear test but failing fear is part of the game...it is a matter of being used to it.

all in all...the game could have been great but i think kenf shuld not have felt so irritated and hostile in the mid game. it spoils everything..perhaps its my fault when i mention his shaggoth and chariot too kua chang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home