My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I finally won Tsui!

Yes I beat Tsui in a fairfight! He showed no mercy and still loses! granted I got massacred by ahx earlier on the same day but I still beat Tsui!

Tsui shooting is great, unhorsed my Tk in his first turn and shoot up my chariots till onli 1 chariot left. but that is my standard bearer...holding the banner of undying legion, he wreak havoc into tsui's flank despite having onli a single chariot(the champion got resurrected and then shot to death repeatly). the unhorsed tk then charged into a nearby forest and destroy tsui's woodmens and panicked tsui's 1 mage and his 1+ armor save hero. that turnt the tide as it means Tsui magic defense will be compromised from now on. Through the usage of the light cav and Tk, i eliminate both mages later thus giving my magic a free rein. in short i can say that the chariot is the unit of the match despite not killing much. its contribution is purely strategic. oh ya. the mightly tk then hold up a single unit of flagellants for the rest of the game. {trying to trap me Tsui? end up me trapping u}. the scorpions did the usual war machine hunting thing although 1 never turn u and the other took a long time to do the job. fortunately the last scorpion managed to kill off the pistoliers and retake a chariot banner from the humans.

despite so i will not have beaten tsui if not because of a screaming skull that hit the griffon banner unit and panick it off in turn 5. strange that that warmachine was destroyed in turn 1. i resurrect it in turn 5 and immediately it Li Da Gong. in the end i won by 500 - 600 points. a minor most probably...maybe a major but never count the details. anyway I have won Tsui and that's enough. for 4 yrs, i m the onli fella that never beat tsui before...now that's history. well done Rameses and it clearly proves that playing an army u r experienced with can do the job. my problem with my de lately is that i always experiment around...and scrap the plans when they dun work...thus not being fair to my troops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home