My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Tombkings versus High Elves

Fabian fell sick so I ended up fighting Derfel instead. My tombkings had an easy time as he take minimum magic defense and as a result, I massacre him. Despite so i fail to protect one flank, allowing his Prince on griffon to destroy my warmachine, archers. The horse archers fell too but that is only to stall for time for the ushabti to finish off that Prince. Having said that, the screaming did well, turn one a direct him cost derfel 3 dragon princes, one is a champion. another direct hit in the next turn nearly killed the monster and its rider. but it was a partial hit which i failed the 4+ roll. Another unit that deserves credit is the heavy horse. I was charged by his spearmen, 13 attacks abt 6 wounds... all saved. But the greatest troops are the scorpions. One destroyed a silver helm unit, the other destroyed the weakened dragon prince unit and killed the BSB with battle banner. It was a crushing victory. But i had an easy time. I admit :)

Derfel was very disappointed for a while as he feel that he have been losing a lot lately. He was severely defeated in a battle by Tsui in a campaign(which I wasn't involved) plus he had lost badly to my Dark Elves ( see previous posts weeks back). Fortunately we managed to talk him into playing another game with Kenneth which got kenneth destroyed :). however i do not know the details as i was asleep. but i know this time the knights armor did well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home