My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

History repeats itself

In yr 2000, I pledge by luv to WJY. WJY rejected me due to several reasons. It is an extremely humilating experience and i felt really stupid trying to salvage a losing battle. Now the same has happened to Yixian. this one is worse. I thought I was winning until she found out that i had a different faith...more specifically a different interpretation. I always knew that my stand with regards to religion will face opposition but to face it from the woman i like...

I have done all i could and i have made my stand. I pleaded for a 2nd chance. can't even tok to her on phone and have to rely on a lousy sms. Whether she replies or not depends on, ironically it seems, on FATE again. No matter how hard we try, we are still not capable to defeating fate. We can try our best to fight and pray that that's the path that have being laid out for us. that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home