My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Sovereign and I

[tune of wildlands pass]

I serve the Emperor
He is my Sovereign
Under his glory
I attain salvation

Holding his banner
Wearing his colours
I am honored
To serve the Emperor's Legions

The nobles stand on his right
The bureaucrats stand on his left
Bourgeoisie surround him
with the peasantry behind

The Emperor gives us glory
he gives us purpose
he banished barbarism
and bring civilisation

I shall serve the Emperor
For he's my Sovereign
I shall serve till my last
With every drop of my blood.
----------------------------------------

More Imperial propaganda.

Armies can conquer a hundred nations
but Faith alone can pacify a thousand worlds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home