My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Monday, February 05, 2007

how cum no one challenges me?

its quite sad really. nowadays the international gaming community just take things for granted, no one challenges the tactical advice of veterans anymore. I have recently posted some anti dwarven tactics using tk, i expect tons of counterarguments and a heated debate. in the end, nothing. like dat how to imporove sia.

why am i so free to blog on a weekday? this is becoz i m all shacked out and i need a break. i have spended virtually 3 days doing my regression stopping onli to eat and sleep...sianz due to lonng hrs of typing in a bad posture(table too low) i hurt my back. really injured in battlee lor. i hope i can recover by friday's soccer match man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home