My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Where I want to go

After talking to Yixian, I am inspired to jot down the list of places i wanna visit
(not in any order)

1)Beijing (plus chengde -->GReat Wall)
2)Tokyo and/or Osaka (mabbe keep it for honeymoon)
3) Turkey, istanbul and Ankara (plains of Antolia anyone?)
4) Iraq - Ruins of Babylon and mbbe Nineveh
5) Jerusalem
6)Egypt and of course the Giza Pyramids

arrhh all places i have heard abt since childhood and filled me with dreams and allow my imaginations to wonder

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Hey, thought of your blog jus now and decided to come over to have a look.
Hmm.. so beijing's at the top of your list.. :) Don't know if I can get to go to Beijing this Dec.. *cross my fingers*

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home