My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Friday, March 02, 2007

Haha I am blogging again

yes, I am blogging again.... I have FINISHED Riyanto's research work! There is only some holes to fill and that' it(mabbe require a week of rearranging?) I am now waiting for the IBM career talk to start. Alan is with me at the moment, playing Chinese Chess with Elson.

Actually quite a lot of econs guys are damn cool. It turn out that Ron also likes old chinese as well as hokkien songs. Yeah ManZ, we had a gd time listenign to those while we work thru the afternoon. Yao4 Ping1 Cai2 Hui4 Yin2!(is one of the songs also).

Haha actually despite wad some may say, IMO my fellow classmates r cooler than those silly people at the streets. Many of them do not really have an opinion and often their views (on both serious and non serious matters) are affected by mass media. Shame on you little kids lol.

Being cool means have ur own style, not just following the mannerism of others :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home