My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Day of Conflict

wah i heard some super uber cheesy asur rumores today. Heroes can ride Dragons!!! even if they can rider drakes (manticore stats 5+ armor saves), its uber cheese as no hero lvl mount should have armor saves. although someone in asur.org rebutted the rumors, I am not sure whether the rumors do go thru. Hey man, we all know GW likes to release pockets of false information to test the mkt. Damn u GW.

By the way, with regards to the dodgy statement by my dutch professor, its "Are Fractals geometric analog to Chaos?" anyone knows wad it means? wahahahah. Lucky i got 5/5 for the test in the end :)

Today Zhiting asked me out. Stunned tio. lol. Apparently her life wrking in silkair very shiok leh, come home everyday lol. Anyway, we agreed to meet on 12th :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home