My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

haha taking a break again

after running a fierce regression for fri's appointment with Dr Cremers, I can finally take a break! HaiZ, hopefully she will be impressed by my results. a bit sianz coz half of the results disagree with that done by Wall (2002). Also quite funny coz the answer for FE method differs from traditional gravity model.

One question. Should one only be friends with a person because he/she is useful to you. I kinda sianZ coz i felt so being used by one of my "friends". originally i tot we could have been gd frens but now he is so cold to me. quite hypocritical also coz got gd stuff neva tell me then got daiji immediately ask me for help. I m very disappointed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home