My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Monday, April 09, 2007

New Updates

There are several things that crop up recently, lemme highlight them according to the degree in which I am affected.

1) Boost of Civil Service Pay

Its a little confusing given that I am new to the scheme. But it seems i am to expect a 10% salary hike( "Lao Jiaos" get 16% for their performance components) . Haha this will put me closer to the private sector. It reallie puts me off at times to know that certain sectors in the economy (do some research and u will know), get so much more $ that the rest. In fact, one can say that civil servants were penalised for choosing a career that contributes to the society as a whole. Haha now the gap narrows. I know that there are issues regarding the ministers' pay but I decide that I am not in a gd position(in terms of knowledge) to comment on them.

2) The recent Edward 30% off thingy.

I profited from it by buying 5 Spiders and 6 Scorpions. Unfortunately the Immolator and the manflayers r not in supply. I am still looking for cheaper parts especially w regards to the immo. Let's look at some numbers

Serene/Comics mart --> $60 expected
UK --> immolator 20 pds = $59 (may as well as from SG since i have nt include shipment but they also sell a box of mengil at same price hmmm), exorcist spare parts cost 22pds(more expensive than an entire exorcist!!!)
US --> Entire SoB Exorcist cost US$50 plus shipment = $109...seems a lot cheaper in my opinion. PURCHASE

3) Exams coming (usual but it affects my wrk I muz pia)

4) None of my coms can play CoH

5) There is a new wave of environmental disasters going on, but the short sighted media did not really comment much about it. FOOLS!!! I will try to get more info. Mabbe frm foreign newspapers or something

6) A- for my Essay on Japanese Colonial Policy :) [I survived!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home