My Photo
Name:

check my friendster la. i dun update there for nothing

Thursday, May 17, 2007

And the blood shall continue to flow...

After spending nearly 1 week to adjust to my working environment, I am ready to wage war once again. The weekend began with me playing the red alert campaign. Unfortunately i grew bored with the aliied campaign and tried the tutorial and guess wad....my previous progresses r erased!!!! sianZ 1/2. I did play the soviet campaign and make a little progress b4 the armada of air and tank forces of the 4th (i think) mission put my army dead in its tracks.

Well I decided to take a break and tried Empire Earth 2. its awesome. the tutorial campaign is fun so is the 1st korean campaign mission.. Granted graphics aren't great but empire earth is about sim city anyway. in addition i think the sucky graphics is partly due to my lousy com.

The Lim Emperor has waged WAR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home